Address Request Form

Peoria County Address Request Form

Citizens living in Peoria County can now access an address request form online. Completing the address request form will allow residents of Peoria County to receive a new or corrected 9-1-1 address. New addresses can be assigned to new buildings, buildings receiving a utility service, duplexes, apartments, substations, and towers. A 9-1-1 address can be modified if proven to be in error or inaccurate.

A new 9-1-1 address will be required before a building permit application can be submitted to a municipality's Planning & Zoning Department.

After a form has been submitted online, the Peoria County GIS Department will contact the requestor.

This form will not change a resident's address for mailing purposes. Residents will need to provide their new or corrected 9-1-1 address to the US Postal Service to continue receiving mail.

Click here to access the Peoria County Address Request Form.

City of Peoria and City of Chillicothe Residents:

Please note: the form above is only for properties located outside of the City of Peoria and the City of Chillicothe.