- Can I be notified of a defendants release from jail or the Department of Corrections?
- Do I need to be present for every court date of the defendant?
- How do I get an order of protection in Peoria County?
- Is the State's Attorneys Office my lawyer?
- Is there someone in the State's Attorneys Office who can answer my questions?
- What are my responsibilities as a victim of a crime?
- What are my rights as a victim of a crime?
- What should I do if I am a victim of a crime and no longer wish the case be pursued?
- What should I do if I am a victim of a crime and wish to pursue charges?
- What should I do if the defense lawyer wants to talk to me?
- Do I need to hire an attorney to represent me on my traffic charge?
- How can I get my bond back?
- I cannot make my upcoming court date. Can I change it?
- I cannot pay my fine. How can I get an extension?
- I missed my court date. What will happen now?
- I received an operating uninsured motor vehicle ticket and I had insurance. What should I do?
- I received notice that I owe a fine, even though I have not been to court. What can I do?
- I was in an accident with another vehicle which was uninsured. Will I be able to get money from Traffic Court?
- Is there any way I can keep a traffic ticket off my record?
- My ticket says $75 and it also says I must come to court. Is my fine $75?
- What is the difference between a bench trial and a jury trial?
- What is the difference between a ticket marked must appear and a ticket marked may appear?
- What should I do If I want to contest my traffic ticket?